Clients and colleagues regularly praise our staff members’ experience, knowledge, and their caring attitudes. At the Stritmatter Firm, we are blessed with a dedicated family of experienced professionals who work closely with clients and their attorneys throughout the life of a case.
Our staff comes from a variety of backgrounds, including several educated in medicine and nursing. They enjoy helping clients and usually build long careers as members of the Stritmatter Firm team.
We encourage staff members to attend continuing legal education and other seminars to keep their skills and knowledge at the highest level. We are also incredibly proud of their community involvement and efforts for causes beyond the Pacific Northwest.
The real secret is their instincts, they truly care about every case and every client.
- Anne Roberson – Paralegal to Karen Koehler
- Cheryl Baldwin – Paralegal to Karen Koehler
- Debra Watt – Paralegal to Karen Koehler and Andrew Ackley
- Jamie Kessler – Paralegal to Keith Kessler
- Katie Green – Paralegal to Karen Koehler
- Kerry Fuller – Legal Assistant to Keith Kessler
- Kristin Michaud – Paralegal to Karen Koehler
- Krysta Renton – Paralegal to Gemma Zanowski
- Rory Larson – Paralegal to Karen Koehler
- Sarah Reichenbach – Paralegal to Brad Moore
- Denny Krantz – Director of Administration
- Jenene Blume – Receptionist (Hoquiam office)
- Kara Tartar – Receptionist/Legal Assistant (Seattle office)
- Kassie Seaton – Director of Outreach & Marketing
- Mike Todd
- Shelley Barnes
- Tricia Parsons