PRESS CONFERENCE INVITATION
- Date: Thursday, January 18th, 2023
- Time: 10:00 AM
- Location: Stritmatter Kessler Koehler Moore, Seattle, WA
- Address: 3600 13th Ave West, Seattle, WA 98119
We invite you to attend a press conference at the Stritmatter Kessler Koehler Moore offices in Seattle. Scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am, the conference will discuss the recent amendments made to the class action lawsuit against The Boeing Company and Alaska Airlines concerning the incident involving Alaska Airlines Flight 1282.
Legal representatives leading the case will provide comprehensive insights into the lawsuit, detailing the concerns of the passengers and discussing the broader implications for aircraft safety and manufacturing standards. Attorneys, along with selected passengers, will be available to answer questions regarding the case.
- Available in front of Stritmatter Kessler Koehler Moore (Canal Street Building)
- Additional parking can be found on W Ruffner Street.
- For those unable to attend in person, we offer the option to join via Zoom. Please confirm your attendance for either in-person or virtual participation.
Please confirm your attendance to facilitate the necessary arrangements. You can RSVP by contacting Kassie Seaton at 360-310-3398.