Outside the Office
Travis enjoys spending his free time traveling, running, and lifting weights.
Travis Jameson is highly regarded by his clients, peers and opponents for his intensity, creativity and passion in the courtroom. As a proud trial lawyer, he is fiercely protective of his clients and is relentlessly determined in his pursuit for justice on their behalf. He is passionate in his constant fight to make our communities safer and more just.
Travis firmly believes that every aspect of him as a person defines and shapes his views–from poker and sports to philosophy and popular culture, as well as his connections with the community–all of which helps him understand his clients’ needs.
He has received many accolades, including recognition and selection to Super Lawyers, AVVO Client Choice award, and others. Most rewarding are the “thank you” and embraces from clients at the conclusion of their cases. Bonding with his clients often results in genuine friendship and mutual admiration.
+ Memberships & Leadership
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ): Eagle Member (YYYY)
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- Nevada Justice Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, 2014 Summer Convention, Luvera Seminar, "Small Faces, Big Recoveries: Exploring Facet Syndrome"
- University of Oregon School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2002
- University of Nevada Las Vegas, B.A. magna cum laude, 1999