Clients and colleagues regularly praise our staff members’ experience, knowledge and their caring attitudes.
At Stritmatter Kessler we are blessed with a dedicated family of experienced professionals who work closely with clients and their attorneys throughout the life of a case.
Our staff comes from a variety of backgrounds, including several educated in medicine and nursing. They enjoy helping clients and usually build long careers as members of the Stritmatter Kessler team.
We encourage staff members to attend continuing legal education and other seminars to keep their skills and knowledge at the highest level. We are also incredibly proud of their community involvement and efforts for causes beyond the Pacific Northwest.
The real secret is their instincts, they truly care about every case and every client.
- Cheryl Baldwin — Paralegal
- Elodie Daquila – Paralegal to Travis Jameson
- Jeanne Laird – Paralegal to Dan Laurence
- Jamie Kessler — Paralegal to Keith Kessler
- Jesica McClure — Paralegal to Karen Koehler
- Kerry Fuller — Legal Assistant to Keith Kessler
- Anne Roberson — Paralegal to Karen Koehler
- Patti Sims — Paralegal to Brad Moore
- Debra Watt — Paralegal to Karen Koehler and Andrew Ackley
*NOTE: For marketing related inquiries, please contact Karen Koehler.
- Cynthia Geiss — Human Resources/Accounting Manager (email)
- Jenene Blume — Receptionist, Hoquiam
- Ryan Monahan – IT/Network Administrator
- Rachel Pitts — Receptionist, Seattle
- Tricia Parsons — Payroll/Tax Processor, Bookkeeper, Hoquiam
- Mike Todd — Project Manager