Travis Jameson is highly regarded by his clients, peers and opponents for his intensity, creativity and passion in the courtroom. As a proud trial lawyer, he is fiercely protective of his clients and is relentlessly determined in his pursuit for justice on their behalf. He is passionate in his constant fight to make our communities safer and more just.
His causes include:
› Governmental Malfeasance;
› Corporate/Insurance Malfeasance;
› Defective Products;
› Wrongful Death and Serious Injury;
› Medical Negligence.
Travis firmly believes that every aspect of him as a person defines and shapes his views–from poker and sports to philosophy and popular culture, as well as his connections with the community–all of which helps him understand his clients’ needs.
Tap to select and view
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers Association, 2012
- Washington State Association for Justice, EAGLE Member
- American Association for Justice
- Nevada Justice Association
- Washington State Association for Justice, 2014 Summer Convention, Luvera Seminar, "Small Faces, Big Recoveries: Exploring Facet Syndrome"