Sean Malcolm practices in all areas of personal injury law. He is dedicated to representing and obtaining justice for individuals.
Sean was born and raised in Vancouver, British Columbia. He studied Geography and Environmental Studies at the University of Victoria and worked as a forester in B.C. before attending law school at the University of British Columbia. He then moved to Washington and finished law school at the University of Washington School of Law where he graduated in the top 10% of his law school class.
Sean was selected to the Super Lawyers Rising Star list, a distinction reserved for no more than 2.5% of lawyers in Washington, from 2013 to 2015.
He is active in the Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ) and Washington State Bar Association (WSBA). He is also an active member of the Gerry Spence Trial Lawyer’s College based in Wyoming, an organization dedicated to training and educating trial lawyers committed to the jury system and to obtaining justice for individuals.
Tap to select and view
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice (WSAJ)
- WSAJ EAGLE member
- WSAJ Judicial Committee, member
- East King County Roundtable, co-chair
- American Association for Justice (AAJ)
- King County Bar Association
- Grays Harbor County Bar Association
- Thurston County Bar Association
- Rising Star, Washington Super Lawyers, 2013-2015