Results Over $1 Million
Holden v. Farmers Ins Co. of WA (January 2012). A consumer class action settled on behalf of over 7,000 insureds who were improperly denied applicable Washington State sales tax on personal property losses. The case settled following the Washington State Supreme Court’s 6-3 decision upholding the trial court’s ruling in favor of the plaintiff/insured. The case called for Farmers to pay sales tax plus 12% interest per annum to every insured who submits a valid claim form, plus $500,000 in attorney fees and costs.
Michelle v. Medical Group (March 2012). $1 million case in a medical negligence case for failure to timely diagnose Merkell cell cancer in a 50-year old woman.
Confidential v. Confidential (June 2011). Case for $1,250,000 for wrongful death of 63 year old killed in a Western Washington nursing home as a result of negligent treatment.
Riddall v. Fred Meyer (August 2011). $2.5 million wrongful death case
Messner Estate v. Confidential (October 2011). Confidential wrongful death/product liability case. Chain-shot fired through cab of a harvester, striking Messner in the neck.
Client (family of killed motor scooter driver) v. Defendant Motor Vehicle Driver (November 2011). $1.1 million wrongful death case for motor vehicle versus motor scooter accident.
- Magana, confidential 8-figure amount vehicle design jury verdict.
- Gendler, $8 million bridge design case.
- Perez, $7 million jobsite injury case.
- Confidential $5 million plane crash case.
- Confidential, $2.85 million automobile accident injury with airbag failure case.
- Maislen $2.5 million automobile accident injury jury verdict.
- Cooper, $2.3 million jobsite death case.
- Glantz, $2.25 million defective roadway crossing case.
- Dowrey, $2 million defective play equipment case.
- Meiklejohn, $1.1 million automobile accident injury/pedestrian case.
- Jane Doe (confidential plaintiff), $1 million failure by a Tribe to properly supervise resulting in a rape case.
- Hizey, (confidential amount) monster truck rally case
- Brown, $3.225 million air crash case.
- Samples, $2.94 million trucking and bad faith case.
- Confidential plaintiff, $1.85 million (confidential) jobsite injury case
- Barnum, $1.3 million trucking crash case.
- Caffrey, $1.025 million trucking crash case.