Paul W. Whelan
Paul Whelan successfully blends his knowledge of engineering and medicine with compassion for clients. The result is a long list of victories for people who have experienced life-changing events.
In his decades of handling complex cases, Paul also has established relationships with experts in many areas. These deep resources help Paul build thorough, convincing arguments on behalf of his clients.
Paul is a frequent speaker to legal and medical groups on product liability, toxic torts, structured settlements, occupational and environmental disease, patient rights and physician responsibilities.
- University of Washington, J.D., 1967
- University of Washington, B.A., 1962
Outside the Office
Paul is a boater who spends time on land watching his kids play sports.
firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-448-1777
Awards & Achievements
- 2013 "Lawyer of the Year" for Seattle Product Liability Litigation as a plaintiffs attorney
- Listed in "The Best Lawyers in America, 2001 to present
- 10 out of 10 AVVO rating
- Trial Lawyer of the Year, American Board of Trial Advocates, Washington Chapter, 2004
- Super Lawyer, Washington Law & Politics
- Law Clerk to Chief Justice Robert C.Finley, Washington State Supreme Court,1967-68
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell
- Washington State Bar Association
- Washington State Association for Justice (formerly WA State Trial Lawyers Association)
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Association for Justice (formerly Association of Trial Lawyers of America)
- Attorneys Information Exchange Group
- Federal Bar Association
- Public Justice (formerly Trial Lawyers for Public Justice)