Brad J. Moore
As a partner in the Seattle offices of Stritmatter Kessler, Brad's practice focuses on nursing home liability, products liability, class actions and insurance litigation. His insurance work involves pursuing Coverage, Bad Faith, and Consumer Protection Act claims on behalf of policyholders and insureds.
Brad has tried to verdict or judgment over 75 cases and settled hundreds more. As reported in Washington Law and Politics, Brad's peers have voted him a "Super Lawyer" each of the past seven years. He has presented at over 30 legal seminars and written numerous articles and papers on law-related issues over the years. He has twice chaired the Washington State Trial Lawyer Associations Insurance Law section.
Outside the office, Brad currently serves on the Board of Directors for the Public Justice Foundation, the nation's preeminent public interest law firm, and also acts as Public Justice's Vice President and state coordinator. He has also presided over more than 30 arbitrations in King, Pierce, Snohomish and Thurston counties.
- Seattle University, J.D., cum laude, 1992
- University of Washington, B.A., Philosophy, 1988
- United States Supreme Court
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- All Washington State Superior Courts
- Washington State Bar
email@example.com or 206-448-1777
Awards & Achievements
- Chapter Author: Washington Civil Procedure Deskbook, Washington State Bar Association, 1992, 1997 update
- Super Lawyer, Washington Law & Politics Magazine
- Best Oralist in the Fred Tausend Moot Court Competition Member of both the National Moot Court Team and the National Mock Trial Team Warren Peterson Advocacy Award,1992
- Vice President, Public Justice Foundation
- Board of Directors and Washington State Coordinator, Public Justice Foundation
- Washington State Association for Justice (Chair, Insurance Law Section, 1997-1998, 2003-2004)
- American Association for Justice
- Washington State Bar Association
- American Board of Trial Advocates
Outside the Office
Brad enjoys spending time with his wife, Suwalee, and their daughters, Arita and Aleeya. He is an avid golfer. The lifelong Seattle resident often travels oversees, and calls Thailand his favorite destination.