Kevin Coluccio is an accomplished personal injury and trucking liability attorney. He began litigating claims for victims of wrongful acts in 1985, as a Rule 9 law clerk, and, for the past 25 years, has limited his legal career to helping injury and wrongful death victims. In addition to handling trucking cases, Kevin handles claims involving automobile collisions, elder abuse and neglect, maritime claims and railroad worker claims.
Kevin has over 25 years of experience handling claims involving spinal cord injuries, traumatic brain injuries, serious physical and emotional injuries and wrongful death. Other lawyers seek out Kevin to refer and associate on their cases due to his experience, level of trial skill and the successful results he has obtained for his clients.
Kevin’s mission is to obtain for his clients the justice that they clients deserve. He is committed to making a difference in the lives of his clients. He is dedicated to finding the truth and holding those responsible for negligent and wrongful acts accountable. Through his legal work, Kevin seeks not only justice, the truth and accountability, but, also the opportunities to make positive changes that make our communities safer for everyone.
Kevin is a graduate of the Seattle University School of Law class of 1986. He is also a graduate of Gerry Spence’s Trial Lawyers College. He is a member of both the Washington State and Oregon State Bar Associations, as well as, the Washington State Association for Justice, the Oregon State Trial Lawyers Association and the American Association for Justice.
Kevin has been chosen by the attorneys of the State of Washington as a “Super Lawyer” every year since 1998. He has been voted as a top 100 “Super Lawyer” the past 7 years and in 2011 was voted one of Washington’s top 10 “Super Lawyers”. He has an AV rating from Martindale-Hubbell and the highest rating from AVVO. His peers have selected him for inclusion in Best Lawyers In America.
He is licensed to practice in Washington and Oregon.
- Seattle University, J.D., 1986
- Seattle University, B.A., Psychology, 1982
Outside the Office
Two young sons have Kevin's attention during most of his time at home. He's also a golfer and fan of major league baseball.
email@example.com or 206-448-1777
- Washington State Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Trial Lawyers Association(Board of Governors, Section Chairperson )
- American Association for Justice (Sustaining Member )
- Federal Bar Association,Western District
- Public Justice
- American Academy of Rail Labor Attorneys(Founding Member )
- Maritime Law Association of the United States(Proctor)
- The National Brain Injury Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Plaintiff Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America (National Board Member)
- National Trial Lawyers Association (Top 100 Washington State Attorneys)
- American Bar Association
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Washington State Brain Injury Association
- Oregon State Brain Injury Association
- National Academy of Elder Lawyers Attorneys
- "Defining a Seaman," by Kevin Coluccio
- “Free your client from a liability release”
- “Negligent Supervision of Parolees”
Awards & Achievements
- Listed as one of the 2009-2012 Best Lawyers in America
- Super Lawyer, Washington Law & Politics, 1999-present
- Washington's Top 100 Super Lawyers, 2000-present
- Washington’s Top 10 Super Lawyers, 2011
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell
- Highest rating by AVVO
- Best Lawyers in America