Courtney Ackley is a tenacious attorney who is committed to her clients’ specific goals. With meticulous attention to detail, Courtney has successfully prosecuted dozens of personal injury and business misconduct claims. Her practice focuses primarily on automobile accidents, dangerous products, and consumer protection violations.
Courtney grew up in southwest Washington and landed in Seattle in 2002 when she began her undergraduate studies at the University of Washington. Courtney obtained a bachelor’s degree in Spanish in just three years. After graduation, Courtney attended the Seattle University School of Law evening program, while also working full time in the legal field.
- B.A. in Spanish, University of Washington (completed in three years)
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law (worked full time while a law student)
Outside the Office
Courtney’s interests include cooking Italian food, practicing yoga, and rooting for the Seahawks and Mariners. She also loves to spend time with her young daughter and husband (also an attorney).
- Immediate Past Chair, Washington State Bar Association Civil Rights Law Section
- Eagle Member, Washington State Association for Justice
- Diversity Committee, Washington State Association for Justice
Some of Courtney's Cases
- Voigt v. Nguyen
$500,000 legal malpractice judgment
- $210,000 low speed accident settlement
- Semi vs. Prius Car Crash
$357,000 pretrial settlement.